Sunday, November 8, 2009

More photos uploaded

I have spent the past couple of days learning more about blogging and updating the look of my blogsite, hope you like the transformation.
Today I have put quite a lot of new pics online for my two followers (very happy that someone is looking at this blog aside from me!!) and over the week I will include more.
I'm also thinking about having a dedicated earrings gallery and a ribbon necklace gallery. Can you tell I like cataloguing?!
Hope to be selling my handiwork before Christmas, so come back and visit me soon.
Mel Moloney

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel,
    Great blog site. I like the colour. Can't wait to see more pics of your work

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Bourke, NSW, Australia
Living in a remote town in North Western NSW, you have to have a hobby... And beading is mine! This blog intends to showcase some of my creations, inspired by the outback landscape...